Dr. Hershberger and the entire research team are sincerely grateful for the following support.
- Sincere thanks to Dr. Hershberger’s Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) and PhD students for their willingness to serve as volunteers and to her graduate and undergraduate research assistants and their families and friends for their ongoing support of this project. Others that graciously volunteered were faculty members at the University of Illinois Chicago College of Nursing.
- Much appreciation to Kelli Rumba, Soprano with the El Paso Opera in New Mexico for recording the lullaby.
- Thanks, too, to Lia Fiorentino, for serving as our “teen” voice volunteer.
Special Note of Thanks
- We sincerely appreciate the many parents, children, and clinicians from across the United States who gave of their time and participated in our prior research.
- Thanks to Susan Kilroy, MSN, RN, Director of the Clinical Learning Resource Center at the University of Illinois Chicago College of Nursing, for her help with the video recordings.
- Sincere thanks to Marna Gatlin and Carole LieberWilkins, MFT, from Parents Via Egg Donation (PVED).
- Many thanks to Deb Roberts, Founder and CEO, of Embryo Connections.
- Thanks to the members of our Parent’s and Children’s Advisory Boards
©2020 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois. All rights reserved.